Thursday, August 30, 2007

Props to Cape Flats Music!!!

hola hoesit

how are things in mitchellès plain. I have been receiving your updates about events & gigs etc., and I actually do miss being in Cape Town, there"s so much going on there. the MP arts & culture development page looks great ("cape flats worth billions" is brilliant...)

Just wanted to say, thanks to you for availing me of some of your music. I have been playing a lot of SA music since I"ve been back, on CJSF radio Burnaby.

A couple weeks ago I also guest hosted for a show that features non-american, non-jiggy hip hop. I put together a 2-hour special with cuts from BVK, Blaq pearl, Isaac mutant, driemanskap etc. (The playlist is viewable on my myspace blog... www.myspace.com/aworldwithoutstrangers

The hosts were impressed with the quality and variety of production/talent overall...cheers,parker

PS new photos are now up on my photoblog...http://thirdeyedea.blogspot.com

No comments: